Monday, July 18, 2011

july 18th


The God of all creation is the God of us all and the God of a tiny sick mother and I have to entrust her to His care. Yet sadness hangs heavy around me and each time I take leave of her I wonder if it is the last time, and I know that one of these days it will be. I take her thin face into my hands and kiss it and tell her I love her and I smile at her, yet my heart feels anxious and dragged down with sorrow. And she smiles at me at tells me she loves me. And all I want to do is weep.

1 comment:

  1. My Dear Friend, my heart aches for you and your family. Yet know that your Mom is held gently and lovingly in the Palm of His Hand. He knows your sorrow. "You have stored my tears in your bottle and counted each one of them." Ps. 56:8
    J-farm girl

    ReplyDelete