Wednesday, July 1, 2009


Discouragement.  It immobilizes. 
 It is human.  
It is wrong.
I've been anxiously waiting since spring for a new kitchen to replace the shambled one.  The contractor seems to have gone down the tubes along with our deposit. 
Our septic system needs an expensive overhaul.



Little ones come smiling down the stairs.  One on his bottom.  The other more daring, head first like the dog.  They launch themselves at me and squeeze me tight.  Their sister is already at the table chatting cheerfully.  The rest of the family left for work an hour ago. A thriving business that also employs our teenagers. 

I will try to shake the discouragement.. Quiet time with my God this morning puts life back into perspective.  How necessary for a thankful life.  How often the Bible lies untouched in our haste to get about a busy schedule. 

The rain I grumbled about left sparkling remnants on the blossoms.

Blessings abound all around me.




1 comment:

  1. І thinκ everything typed madе
    a great deal of sense. Hoωeѵer, think on thіѕ, ωhаt іf уou wеrе tο ωгite a killеr headline?
    I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your website, but suppose you added a title that makes people want more? I mean Untitled is a little vanilla. You could peek at Yahoo's home page and watch
    hoω thеу crеatе post titles to get peoρle to opеn the links.
    Υou might aԁd a viԁeо or
    a pіc or twο to get readerѕ іnterested about everything've got to say. In my opinion, it might make your posts a little livelier.

    Look into my web site :: BlackChipPoker Bonus

    ReplyDelete