Tuesday, October 12, 2010

time for thanksgiving

What I really wanted to do was go somewhere where the colors would be spectacular, where the loons cry and where the mist floats off the lakes in the early morning.

Sometimes projects seem endless, but projects mean progress and a part and parcel of owning an old century home. And I cannot help but be thankful for the work accomplished and for the happy, enthusiastic team of painters. Each one of them special, healthy, happy, and God's child.

Sometimes cooking a turkey seems ridiculous to me. Too much work and effort when I'd rather be doing something else. Yet I could not help but be thankful for all the faces sitting around the dinner table enjoying the abundance of the season.

Faith, family and freedom and abundant blessings beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment